lunedì 17 marzo 2008

Setting list view with Skins

Last week, I faced the problem (in Symbian 9.x) in creating a Setting List View : a view defined with a CAknSettingItemList cointainer.

In this view you can set, for example, some parameters of your application (choose your default storage memory: phone or memory card; your preferred Internet access point, and so on).
The drawback was that didn't work the CAknEnumeratedTextPopupSettingItem for choosing a list of items. Every time I opened that item, my application crashed.

I found the solution : I had to enable the skin support in my application.
To do this, in the ConstructL() method of your AppUi class, define:

void CYourAppUi::ConstructL()
{
BaseConstruct(EAknEnableSkin);
....
}

1 commento:

Unknown ha detto...

Bene, vedo che continuiamo ad aggiungere cose che non funzionano (tutte le robe di microsoft) su cose che funzionano male (symbian). Un connubio perfetto!

Ciao Luca!